Every Limited Company has an obligation to submit a company tax return to HMRC, together with a copy of the company accounts in iXBRL format.
This must be done on a timely basis otherwise penalties and interest will be payable.
We provide a complete service to deal with this including:
- Preparing and submitting your company tax return, together with the relevant accounts.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to avoid penalties.
- Calculating your tax liability or refund.
- Advising you on payment due dates.
- Liaising directly with HMRC on your company’s behalf.
- Making the most of tax reliefs available.
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas.